Porpo scientific calculator is popularly used by science and engineering students for calculations purposes. Using the calculator can be easy when compared to other advanced types such as the Casio brands which usually have more sophisticated features and need thorough reading and comprehension before anyone can operate the special functions in them.
Understanding the buttons and their functions is a vital part of knowing how to use the calculator, Porpo scientific calculator YH-2000 has a total of 50 buttons, after the first 6 buttons in a roll where the off, alpha and shift buttons are located, the next 4 rolls contain 24 buttons where the sin, cos, and tan buttons can be found and it is in that location that major calculation formula, signs and figures can be found.
Let us discuss how you can use the porpo scientific calculator to store vital information and calculation formula. The procedure for that are highlighted below:
To store a formula in the calculator follow the steps below:
- Press the alpha key and the symbol, “a” will show below the calculator screen.
- Use the pink alphabets written on each button in the calculator or any other button to create or write whatever you may wish to store in the calculator.
- After writing the formula or sentence press the shift button to display “s” below the calculator.
- Then press the button below the shift button bearing the inscription “calc”
- The sentence or formula that was displayed on the calculator screen will disappear.
- To confirm if the data was save in the calculator, press the button having the inscription “FMLA”.
- When the button has been pressed different formula in the calculator will start to display the more you press the button, the sequential display will continue until your save data eventually shows up, but if the data cannot be found it means the formula was not saved in the calculator.
Assuming you carried out the above steps and saved a data successfully but wish to delete the data, here are steps on how to do that;
- Press the “FMLA” button continuously until you see the data you saved.
- Press the “SHIFT” button and then the “DEL” button that is beside the “ON/C” button.
- The data will disappear from the screen, to confirm if it has been deleted, press the “FMLA” button again continuously & observed that the data will not show up again.
The above steps are the easiest way you can save and delete data in a scientific calculator.
Recent search terms:
- how to save formula save calculatar (2)
- how to store formula in porpo calculator (2)
- how to use mode in porpo calculator (2)
- how to remove percentage formula (1)
- how to remove calculater store formula (1)
- where are the calculatar del button beside on/c button (1)
- how to input formular in porpo calculator (1)
- how to input formular in porpo (1)
- how to delete the installed formula on porpo calculato (1)
- How To delete Saved data on scienstific calculator Porpo (1)
A mechanical engineer, an NDT inspector, Graphic designer & Web developer, I love blogging and sharing of knowledge for human intellectual development, especially relating to engineering fields, environment, and science trending updates.
“Gisttime.com” is a platform for any individual with similar passion, to do so; use the “PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE” page at the MENU to share your personal ideas, researched knowledge, or discovered incidents, etc.to those in the engineering & science fields & the general online communities across the globe. If you love this post please share using the social buttons below.